Benefits of Balcas Energy Wood Pellets to our Customers
Balcas Energy wood pellets are manufactured locally in our two plants in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, and Invergordon, Scotland. Using renewable energy, generated on-site in Enniskillen thanks to the co-products of our saw-milling activities, we make the wood pellets to the highest standards.
Delivery across GB and Ireland from a network of local depots
We deliver from 10 depots directly to your home. Our lead times are normally 4-5 working days, with winter time reaching 10 days – this may vary during peak times.
Security of supply with our Dedicated Delivery Fleet
With 45 dedicated delivery vehicles we ensure security of fuel all year round.
Our customers will benefit from the following:
- Up to 40% savings on annual energy bills
- Genuine security of supply
- Fuel Price Transparency Available
- Reduced Carbon emissions
- Have the lowest associated CO2 of any UK wood pellet
- Low ash content 0.3%
- ENplus® A1 Quality
- All 10kg bags are FSC® certified
- Offer a guaranteed minimum heat value
- 24/7 Online Ordering
- Voucher Discounts and Promotional Offers Exclusive for our loyal customers
10kg Bagged Wood Pellets
Perfect for homes or businesses without any wood pellet hopper storage. We can deliver an entire pallet of bags to your door
Bulk Wood Pellets
This is our most popular method of supply. We have a full fleet of delivery drivers that operate from 8 depots right around the UK and Ireland.