Balcas Energy offers tailored Wood Pellets Heat Contracts, where we will manage the entire infrastructure of your biomass heating system, whilst you will only pay for the kWh of the heat you use. Best wood-burning pellets for efficient kWh provided.
Low ash, efficient burning, and direct debits can be discussed with our local representatives. Call us today!
We can offer a Wood Pellets Heat Supply Contract tailored for your business’ heating needs
• Our team of skilled engineers will visit your site and based on the findings and your requirements we will offer you specific design and operational solutions.
• With well-established relationships with the leading Boiler & Burner manufacturers, Balcas Energy can fully manage the entire aspect from Specification, Design, Installation, through to Operation, Service, and Maintenance
• We can offer flexible Operating, Monitoring, Service, and Maintenance packages
• Every project will have both a Designated Key Account and a Technical Manager overseeing your installation and the entire contract thereafter
• Flexibility in contracts based on your needs: We can offer an entire Heat package with Monitoring and Maintenance included, or Wood Pellets Fuel Supply contract for your wood pellets manufactured in our UK-based Wood Pellet Production Plants.
How do our Wood Pellets Heat Contracts work?
Through a heat Supply Contract, we will manage your biomass heating system and take care of everything, from plant installation to the ordering and supply of our UK-produced wood pellets fuel, payable as a kWh heat used basis.
Benefits of our Wood Pellets Heat Contracts
- Long-term fuel security with UK-manufactured wood pellets
- Wood Pellets are produced using only renewable and sustainable supplies and processes
- A dedicated delivery fleet of over 30 vehicles
- Expert team of Engineers to supervise, service, and maintain your entire heating system
- Full support from a dedicated Account & Technical Manager
- Only pay for the heat used on a kWh basis
- 24/7 Monitoring of your wood-burning pellets heating system to minimise any downtimes.
How can our expert team help?
Our experienced team is here to help with advice on how to switch to wood pellets & even get your heat contract.
We have already helped many organisations to successfully achieve RHI accreditation in the UK. We are here to help you with the process and ensure you apply successfully to this.
Call us on 0044 028 6641 1001 or direct call one of our Account Managers in your area:
South England & Wales – David Lettis
Scotland & Northern England – Andrew Campbell