5 reasons why you should choose Balcas Energy Wood pellets!
- A cost-effective fuel – Wood pellet prices have been extremely steady over the past decade, while all other energy sources change dramatically within the market.
- The carbon footprint of wood pellets – Pellet fuel can produce one-tenth the carbon as heating with oil. If the forest the wood pellet material is sourced from is managed sustainably, the carbon footprint is significantly reduced in comparison with fossil fuel heat. This is why in Balcas Energy we pride ourselves on our sustainability story.
- Forests can directly benefit – By using environmentally reliable sources for production, burning pellets releases fewer carbon emissions than if trees were left to decompose in the forest. This allows modern forestry organisations to enhance the rate of carbon elimination from the environment by replanting new trees which absorb CO2.
- Wood pellets are natural – When it comes to using pellets, there are no chemicals or dangerous extracts included that could be harmful to you or the environment. Pellet fuel is made from scratch using green energy and high-quality material from trees grown in sustainable forests.
- Storing is very easy – Wood pellets can be stored in any dry room. They are not easy to ignite and do not pose a significant fire hazard. Whereas fossil fuels such as fuel oil, gas, diesel fuel, and coal are easily flammable and contain harmful odours.
None of us know what is going to happen this upcoming heating season in regards to stock levels of wood pellets, which is why we are encouraging all our customers to stock up and order in advance this summer to ensure you are not left disappointed in the upcoming season.
Our production is working at full capacity and we are producing pellets 24/7 to meet the needs of as many wood pellet users as possible.